QLOCKTWO. TIME IN TIMELESS DESIGN. WITHOUT HANDS. WITHOUT NUMBERS.
This is QLOCKTWO, the fourth dimension squared. A clock that tells time in words. It has a quadratic matrix of letters, where some of the letters are illuminated. The time is displayed as text in five minute intervals. If you need to have a more exact time, look in the corner at the illuminated dots. QLOCKTWO CLASSIC has a brightness sensor; with its help the illuminating power of the letters is automatically adjusted.
- replaceable front cover STAINLESS STEEL – brushed stainless steel
- body: wood, four layers of lack
- precision quartz clock, easy manual time setting
- light sensor for automatic adjustment to ambient light
- including wall brackets for mounting
- including solid acrylic glass holders for stand version
- dimensions 450 × 450 × 20 mm, weight approx. 4,7 kg
- electricity supply 110V-240 V, low energy consumption due to LED technology (less than 2 watts)
- handmade in Germany by B&F Manufacture GmbH & Co. KG
AVAILABILITY: Special order < estimated leadtime 3-10 Days >
*Please email email@example.com for specific delivery requirements as availability may vary in busier times.
**Sales Extraordinaire Ltd is an authorised retailer for Qlocktwo Clocks & watches