The Place Vendôme Tourbillon Suspendu collection is named after the Parisian square where François Czapek opened a boutique in the mid-19th Century, assumed to be the first Haute Horlogerie boutique ever on this world famous square. The two limited-edition models feature a one-minute suspended tourbillon, together with a second time zone for today’s world travelers, a day/night disk, and a power reserve indicator. Even with the new functionalities, Czapek lovers will easily recognize the watch’s unusual look with the two subdials at 7:30 and 4:30.
The Place Vendôme is the second phase in the Czapek Renaissance. It highlights the travel through time from past to present and now from present to future.
Platinum Case, Tourbillon & GMT
Day-night, steel bridges
Enamel dial & Blue Gold «Fleur de Lys» hands
- 15 pieces limited edition
- Movement with off-center tourbillon
- Local time Hours/minutes located at subdial at 12 o'clock
- Second time zone, day/night and power reserve indication
- Hours and minutes on separate dial located at 12 o’clock
- One-minute tourbillon located at 8 o’clock
- Second time zone on subdial at 4 o’clock, turns counter-clockwise
- Disk day/night indicator located at 6, turns counter-clockwise
- Power reserve: Off centre disk, located at 12, turn on 90° on 60h, winding counter clockwise
- Calibre SXH2: Haute Horlogerie proprietary
- Mechanical hand-wound movement developed by Chronode and Czapek & Cie
- Power reserve: 60 hours with one barrel spring
- Frequency: 3 Hz (21,600 VpH)
- Diameter: 34.8 mm – 15 ½ lines
- Height: 9.8 mm
- Front: anthracite sand-blasted plate, steel bridges with sandblasting, Blue screw on turbillon
- Case back: open ratchet with circular bevelling, sand-blasted bridges, final “anglage” main
- “Fleur de Lys” hands in "Bluegold"
CASE & BRACELET
- Platinum Pt950 case
- 43.5 mm diameter
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water-resistance: 30 meters (3 atm)
- Alligator strap with Platinum buckle
- Czapek typical enlongated Roman numerals
- Hand made Dial
- “Grand feu” Enamel ring, steel polished bridges and sand-blasted plate
*This is a special order only and available on first come basis. There are a limited numbers available. Please email: email@example.com if you would like to reserve this piece.
**Payment Terms and Conditions: 50% Deposit is required to reserve a timepiece and payments will be invoiced and payment is by bank to bank transfer only for this piece. Delivery dates will be confirmed once the deposits have been confirmed.